- It is the largest paint and building materials manufacturer in Cyprus. It is also a pioneer in the processing of industrial minerals such as gypsum and bentonite.
- Diverse operations - Quarrying, Manufacturing, Retail, Exports.
- Significant export activity for the supply of cat litter in the European Market.
- The group exceeds in total 100 employees.
The Group presently consists of the following companies:
- PELETICO LTD – It manufactures Pelelac® and Sherwin-Williams® paints (under licence from the Sherwin-Williams® Company, Cleveland, Ohio USA, owner of the Registered* Trademarks),varnishes and adhesives in Nicosia.
- PELETICO PLASTERS LTD – Fully automated manufacturing plant for cement based products and gypsum quarry in Larnaca.
- PELETICO PENTA LTD – Bentonite processing plant and quarry in Limassol.
- PELETICO HELLAS S.A. – Imports and distributes Peletico and Sherwin-Williams® products in Greece, based in Athens.
- Long term relationships with trading customers.
- Management of well known products and brands with the majority of them at the top positions in their market category.
- Strong distribution network supplying more than 300 points of sales all over Cyprus.