Throughout its history the Peletico Group has been honoured with numerous awards and patents.
- 1982: The Group is honoured by the receipt of the government's Special Exports Award presented by the Ministry of Commerce.
- 1989: The Group is awarded a Gold Medal in London for its Maxicote Emulsion paint.
- 1991: The Group is honoured by the Cyprus Employers and Industrialists Federation with the European Union Award for the introduction of new technology.
- 1993: The Group is the recipient of the Lewis Lloyd Award from the Perlite Institute of New York. The award was made to Mr. Peleties for his significant contribution to the institute. That same year, the Group received the European Business Award from the Cyprus Employers and Industrialists Federation for its exceptional performance. Additionally, the Group received the Commercial Diplomacy Award from the USA’s State Department for the introduction of technology and contemporary marketing methods of American products in Cyprus.
- 1995: The Group is honoured by the receipt of the Special Exports Award from the Ministry of Commerce for the Group’s new product cat litter.
- 2007: The Group is honoured by the receipt of the Government’s Special Exports Award, for the exports of Bentonite cat litter, presented by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism.
- 2010: The Group is honoured by the Cyprus Employers and Industrialists Federation with the “Innovation Award – primary sector 2010”.
- 2014: Peletico Ltd is certified by the Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment with the EU Ecolabel Certification for sens® range of products.
- 2016. Peletico Group, has been honoured by Larnaca’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with an export award for its significant exports of Rock Gypsum, from Larnaca port.